Sunday, May 11, 2008

Summer Reading List 2008.

I think this is going to be my list...or at least it's a start.

1. How We are Hungry (deadline: before Libby leaves for SoDak.)
2. A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
3. 1984
4. Velvet Elvis
5. Words in a French Life
6. Amusing Ourselves to Death
7. Life Together
8. On the Road
9. Forever
10. The Irresistable Revolution
11. The Chronicles of Narnia (yes, I read them in the wrong order. Oops. Big deal. Apparently this is a big controversy though.)
12. Boomsday

I'm starting with these, we'll see how long it takes me to get through them. :)
And is it cheating if I've already started several of them? I just want to finish...hah. I started 1984 last August but haven't finished yet. I think that summer is perfect for catching up though.

No comments: