Thursday, September 25, 2008

Into the swing of things.

Life has been really busy as of late. Busier than I expected, to be quite honest. Maybe I'll be able to give a better evaluation of the year when I feel like I've got more time...but I wanted to say that I'm still alive. That's a plus.

I'm learning new things every day...growing...and still seeing painfully obvious truths about myself that I need to change if I wish to graduate/make it through this year, academically. It's hard balancing everything and I have to admit that I'm not doing as well as I want to be this year. And I'm only taking 13 hours! Oy. It's just the first month of school, I keep telling myself...

Things learned senior year thus far:
Life is tough. Friends are amazing. God is still good. Even when I make stupid mistakes...

I'm learning a lot about mistakes--or just the fact that, newsflash, humans aren't perfect. It's frustrating but also pretty freeing. Maybe I'll talk about that later? I don't know. 

Hasta la vista,
Jessica

No comments: