Saturday, July 28, 2007

ahhhhhh.

life...has been incredibly busy as of late.

last week I had a ton of newspaper stuff and was basically on call all weekend...literally! I called a slew of people and was confined to my house to be there for the responses. at least I had Harry Potter on hand. I liked the ending, by the way. I finished it the day after it was released (last Sunday) and my dad basically stayed up all night reading it and finished the day it came out.

Then comes the post office. I'm really ready for my boss to get back. So I can have some shorter days. I was supposed to (still am, actually) be meeting the city administrator for my newspaper job and haven't been able to because I have to work ALL DAY. 8-4:30. there's no flexibility when I'm the only person who knows how to do half the things in there. and I don't really know it all, either. I think that he might be back Monday. Not really sure though.

bah.
oh well. I think I can actually do it Thursday morning...I have Thursday and Friday off, then my birthday the following Monday. I'm trekking out to Illinois with my mom and sister for a campus visit.

Which brings me to say that this may result in a transfer. Olivet. Yes, I'm serious. And no, this isn't a irrational decision. This isn't the first time I've thought about transfering, just the first time that I'm feeling strongly enough about it. I love MNU, but it doesn't make sense to be somewhere where I'm not learning what I want to be learning, in DEPTH.

so yeah. I just have three more days of meters, stamps, UPS and sending school documents to international students via DHL...and then a five day weekend, and, to top it off, my twentieth birthday. this is a good thing.

No comments: