Thursday, August 16, 2007

well, it's for sure.

I'm transferring to Olivet this fall. Which is probably ranking at the top of most crazy things I've done list.

I think I've got all of the initial stuff done--I'm pre-registered and I have a roommate, anyways.

This is exciting and nerve-wracking all at once. I really am going to miss MNU's people though, as cheesy as that might sound. For a long time, MNU has been my home (or home away from home as a commuter), but it's time to leave and grow and experience new things.

I've heard from quite a few people that Olivet has a totally different atmosphere than MNU, and people aren't as outgoing. Hopefully I still am able to meet a lot of new people. I like knowing everyone and it's easy to do that at MNU because there are only around 1500 undergrad students, if that.

I've already met my roommate (sorta, online) and she seems nice. I find it funny that she's added me to her top friends list. ha. we're going to talk tomorrow to figure out logistical things concerning our room. Part of me is not too thrilled to be living in the dorm (in comparison with MNU the rooms are smaller, older and uncarpeted), but I'll manage! I will meet a few people that way, at least.

Hm.
well I'll keep this updated. or try to. :D

au revoir!
JShu

No comments: