Friday, May 30, 2008

Stop the press...

WalMart is out. I'll be working at my first job, the movie theater, this summer. On top of freelancing for a newspaper and MNU. My boss at MNU said he has a few more dates for me, so that is good, I guess. As long as that doesn't conflict with the job at the theater.

Media Theory starts Monday...I think. I've been skimming the book and I'm really excited about it.

Still haven't heard anything on my rhetoric grade. Hopefully I will soon, but I'm not counting on it.

And, I'm going to yet another wedding (third of the season) tomorrow, in Omaha. It'll be a nice drive.

Anywho. Beyond that life is pretty unexciting. I'm taking up jogging. And researching online journalism. That's it though. I'm so ready to have a regular job and paychecks...then I won't feel like such a bump on a log.

No comments: